Your organization can benefit today from the world-class expertise and cutting-edge research now underway to advance knowledge and understanding of AM.
Contact ADAPT today for details on current membership investment levels. Colorado businesses and institutions receive a 15% discount.
Member Benefits Include:
- A state-of-the-art platform for storing, visualizing, and mining models for AM optimization
- Focused R&D to individual members
- Collaborative work on issues of interest across the organization
- Access to pooled data and resources otherwise out of reach to individual companies
- Collaboration opportunities with the ADAPT community
- Guidance to develop rapid prototyping and low-volume manufacturing techniques
- Secondary process knowledge and research for AM parts
- Accelerated characterization efforts to qualify metal additive processes
- A state-of-the-art database for storing, visualizing, and autonomously mining process and part optimization models of additive manufacturing data
- Efficient qualification of machines